In your thesis or dissertation, you’ll have to talk about the practices you used to do your quest. It will add:
- The sort of research you did
- The way you collected and/or chosen important computer data
- The way you analyzed your computer data
- Any tools or materials you utilized in the investigation
- Your rationale for selecting these procedures
The methodology area should generally be printed in days gone by tense.
Action 1: Explain your methodological approach
Start by launching your approach that is overall to research. What research problem or question do you investigate, and what type of information do you have to respond to it?
- Quantitative techniques ( ag e.g. studies) would be best for measuring, ranking, categorizing, determining habits and making generalizations
- Qualitative practices ( e.g. interviews) would be best for explaining, interpreting, contextualizing, and gaining insight that is in-depth certain ideas or phenomena
- Blended practices permit a mix of numerical dimension and exploration that is in-depth